Chemex Coffee Brewer (6 cup)
£39.14 excl. VAT
The Chemex 6 cup classic coffee brewer delivers a pure and exceptional flavor experience with a simple, easy to use elegantly designed brewer.
Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which ensures that the brewer does not absorb odors or chemical residues. The brewer design includes a polished wood collar with leather tie.
Purchase 6 cup brewer filter papers here.
Brews 30oz of coffee. Use about 30g coffee per 500ml. Creates a clean and soft brew, so you can enjoy a beautifully smooth coffee.‚
Try these top tips, but remember - the fun is in the experimentation.
1. Use 30g of ground coffee (medium grind) for two 10fl oz cups/500ml
2. Rinse the cups and filter paper with some hot water.
3. Use hot, but not boiling water (500g).
4. Pre-pour a little water to saturate the grounds and allow the coffee just to bloom.
5. Do an even spiral pour from the centre to the edges - make sure all the grounds‚ are covered so the extraction is even.
6. Pour again maintaining a consistent water level covering all the grounds.‚ This helps agitate the grounds and leads to a uniform extraction.
7. Remove the filter when you're finished and enjoy.
Next working day* delivery on all orders and free shipping over £25!
We deliver to:
- United Kingdom Mainland
- United Kingdom Scottish Highlands (excl. Jura products)
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Offshore Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Wight.
For additional information, please see Delivery Information.
*Mon-Fri, order by 3 p.m. Next working day delivery service excludes Jura machines & equipment, Bravilor KMD & Bravilor Bolero, selected Moccamaster machines & Nitro DP. For these selected products we offer a 3-5 working day delivery service to UK mainland addresses. You will be contacted within 24 hours of placing your order to be advised of a confirmed delivery date.