Hario V60 Drip Station Brew Bar
- Compatible with V60 drippers
- For the coffee connoisseur
- Easy to use and clean
£31.45 excl. VAT
The V60 drip station from Hario will surely enhance and fit in well in any kind of environment. Compatible with V60 dripper, this dripping station allows you to store the dripper, decanter and effortlessly proceed with the delicious coffee yielding.
The Hario Drip Station V60 is made of plastic, it is very elegantly designed and functional. Most baristas use the V60 dripper station with the scales to measure coffee grounds and deliver exactly the same tasting coffee every single time.
Try these top tips, but remember - the fun is in the experimentation.
1. Grind 20-25g of coffee (for a 10fl oz cup).
2. Rinse the cup, V60 cone and filter paper with some hot water.
3. Use hot, but not boiling water.
4. Pre-pour a little water to cover and saturate the grounds so the extraction is even.
5. Do a big pour - make sure all the grounds are covered so the extraction is even.
6. When the water sinks to about half way through the paper filter, do another big pour‚ covering all the grounds. This helps agitate the grounds and leads to a uniform extraction.
7. Remove the cup when it's 1 1/2 cm away from being full. There may be still coffee‚ coming through, but you should stop the extraction.
Next working day* delivery on all orders and free shipping over £25!
We deliver to:
- United Kingdom Mainland
- United Kingdom Scottish Highlands (excl. Jura products)
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Offshore Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Wight.
For additional information, please see Delivery Information.
*Mon-Fri, order by 3 p.m. Next working day delivery service excludes Jura machines & equipment, Bravilor KMD & Bravilor Bolero, selected Moccamaster machines & Nitro DP. For these selected products we offer a 3-5 working day delivery service to UK mainland addresses. You will be contacted within 24 hours of placing your order to be advised of a confirmed delivery date.