Our delivery partner is TNT and we use TNT Express Standard as delivery solution.
We deliver to two different delivery areas:
- United Kingdom Mainland
- United Kingdom Scottish Highlands
We do NOT deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Offshore Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Wight.
We shall deliver the Products to the location set out when the order was placed or such other location as we may agree with you ("Delivery Location"). Delivery of the Products shall be completed on the Products' arrival at the Delivery Location.
The costs of delivery are based on the total price of all the Products ordered. Deliveries for all orders valued under £25 (incl. VAT) are charged £4 + VAT. Deliveries for all orders valued at £25 and above (incl. VAT) are FREE of charge.
We reserve the right to implement special promotions for delivery such as free delivery on all orders and not linked to a certain shopping basket value.
We aim to deliver orders placed before 3 p.m. the next business day if placed Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays). If orders are placed after 3pm on a Friday, on a Saturday or Sunday, we will aim to deliver these on the next Tuesday (excluding bank holidays). Deliveries are 8.30 a.m. - 6.00 p.m. and require a signature.
During the fulfillment process, we will let you know via email when your products have been dispatched. You can track your order by clicking the provided link with the received notification email. We will deliver your Products to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the Products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you can always request and receive a refund here for any Products you have paid for but not received.
What if a consumer is not available when the Product is delivered?
- If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the Products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will attempt to deliver your Products to a neighbour. If we leave your Products with a neighbour we will place a delivery card through your door to confirm this. If you would like your Products leaving in an alternative location please let us know at the time of ordering.
- If we are unable to deliver your Products we will leave you a note informing you that delivery will be attempted again (usually on the next working day).
- If following our second attempt at delivery we have still been unable to deliver your Products, we will leave a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the Products from a local depot.
- If you do not collect the Products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs.
What if a business is not available when the Product is delivered?
If you fail to accept delivery of the Products within three business days of us notifying you that the Products are ready, then, except where such failure or delay is caused by an event outside of our control or our failure to comply with our obligations under the Contract:
- delivery of the Products shall be deemed to have been completed before 6pm on the third Business Day after the day on which you were notified that the Products were ready; and
- we shall store the Products until delivery takes place, and charge you for all related costs and expenses (including insurance).
If 10 Business Days after the day on which you were notified that the Products were ready for delivery you have not accepted delivery of them, we may resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Products.
Please also read our provided T&C's for additional information: