AeroPress Coffee Maker
£17.92 excl. VAT
A revolutionary way to make an amazing coffee every single time. Quick and simple to use, once you’ve got your own AeroPress Coffee Maker you’ll never want to have instant coffee ever again, or use expensive coffee brewers that take much longer to get your brew in your hands!
This coffee maker uses small air pressure with creates a smooth, rich flavour with little acidity and no bitterness.
Alternative coffee makers drip hot water on a bed of ground coffee which can result in your brew being over extracted in the centre and under extracted around the edges. The AeroPress ensure your extraction is uniform for the best results in your coffee.
Purchase the corresponding filter papers here.
- Aeropress Coffee Maker
- Filter Holder
- 350 Micro-Filters
- Instructions of use.
Try these top tips, but remember the fun is in the experimentation.
1. Place plunger on a hard surface rubber seal side up.
2. Assemble AeroPress (don’t fit the filter just yet).
3. Add two scoops of coffee to the chamber. Add hot water.
4. Stir and leave for 30-60 seconds.
5. Place filter paper in the basket, wet it and lock into the chamber.
6. Turn AeroPress over quickly onto a pre-heated cup or brew bar.
7. Gently press plunger to extract coffee.
Next working day delivery on all orders and free shipping over £25!*
We deliver to:
- United Kingdom Mainland
- United Kingdom Scottish Highlands
We do not deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Offshore Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Wight.
For additional information, please see Delivery Information.
*Mon-Fri, order by 3 p.m. Next working day delivery excludes Jura machines and equipment for which we offer a 2-day delivery