AeroPress Coffee Maker
£21.55 excl. VAT
The Aeropress coffee maker is a revolutionary way to make amazing coffee every time. Quick and simple to use, it's a perfect step up from instant coffee. And once you've enjoyed your first Aeropress brew, you’ll never want an instant coffee again!
This Aeropress coffee maker uses small air pressure with creates a smooth, rich flavour with little acidity and no bitterness and ensures extraction is uniform for the best results.
Purchase the corresponding filter papers here.
- Aeropress Coffee Maker
- Filter Holder
- 350 Micro-Filters
- Instructions of use.
Try these top tips, but remember the fun is in the experimentation.
1. Place plunger on a hard surface rubber seal side up.
2. Assemble AeroPress (don’t fit the filter just yet).
3. Add two scoops of coffee to the chamber. Add hot water.
4. Stir and leave for 30-60 seconds.
5. Place filter paper in the basket, wet it and lock into the chamber.
6. Turn AeroPress over quickly onto a pre-heated cup or brew bar.
7. Gently press plunger to extract coffee.
Next working day* delivery on all orders and free shipping over £25!
We deliver to:
- United Kingdom Mainland
- United Kingdom Scottish Highlands (excl. Jura products)
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Offshore Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Wight.
For additional information, please see Delivery Information.
*Mon-Fri, order by 3 p.m. Next working day delivery service excludes Jura machines & equipment, Bravilor KMD & Bravilor Bolero, selected Moccamaster machines & Nitro DP. For these selected products we offer a 3-5 working day delivery service to UK mainland addresses. You will be contacted within 24 hours of placing your order to be advised of a confirmed delivery date.