Hario V60 Ceramic Cone Dripper
- 1 Red V60 Ceramic Cup
- Direct Brewing into a server
- Ceramic Body
- Use around 25g of coffee per cup
£16.75 excl. VAT
Producing great coffee equipment since 1921, Hario’s V60 ceramic coffee dripper is one of their finest inventions.
Incredibly popular with baristas and so simple to use. The V60 coffee dripper allows you to brew amazing coffee at home or while on the go and travelling! Retaining heat perfectly well, with a hole in the centre of the cone to provide you with an even coffee.
This coffee dripper helps bring you amazing coffee in minutes, through a process that is so simple to do. All you have to do is place filter paper into the V60 cone, and the coffee and pour some water over it evenly to extract all the greatness from the ground coffee beans.
Buy the corresponding filter paper, click here.
A classic ceramic cone feels so much better than a plastic one. Use around 25g of coffee per cup.
Try these top tips, but remember - the fun is in the experimentation.
1. Grind 20-25g of coffee (for a 10fl oz cup).
2. Rinse the cup, cone and filter paper with some hot water.
3. Use hot, but not boiling water.
4. Pre-pour a little water to cover and saturate the grounds so the extraction is even.
5. Do a big pour – make sure all the grounds are covered so the extraction is even.
6. When the water sinks to about half way through the paper filter, do another big pour covering all the grounds. This helps agitate the grounds and leads to a uniform extraction.
7. Remove the cup when it’s 1 1/2 cm away from being full. There may be still coffee coming through, but you should stop the extraction.
Next working day delivery on all orders and free shipping over £25!*
We deliver to:
- United Kingdom Mainland
- United Kingdom Scottish Highlands (excl. Jura products)
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Offshore Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Wight.
For additional information, please see Delivery Information.
*Mon-Fri, order by 3 p.m. Next working day delivery service excludes Jura machines and equipment for which we offer a 3-4 working day delivery service to UK mainland addresses only