Sage Duo Temp Pro (Stainless Steel)
- Precise Espresso Extraction
- Micro-foam Milk
- Brushed Stainless Steel
£316.63 excl. VAT
The Sage Duo Temp Pro (Stainless Steel)
Get the right balance of bitter, sweet and acidic in a great tasting caffeinated beverage. The Duo Temp Pro provides you with the quality coffee taste you would expect in a cafe, in the comfort of your own home.
Ensuring the flavour of your espresso is perfectly balanced, with the Precise Espresso Extraction, having pre-infusion in a low pressure to make sure flavours are evenly extracted from the grinds. Water is delivered and at a precise temperature, with the PID temperature control, aiding in the flavour balance.
This machine comes with a precise dose trimming tool, The Razor. This makes manual dosing more simplified by specifically controlling the amount of coffee in the filter basket, allowing you the perfect dosage each time to bring you perfect tasting coffee every time you use the Duo Temp Pro.
With a high power of 1700 Watts for high steam pressure and faster heat up creates micro-foam that’s much needed for your cafe quality drinks and very important for creating beautiful latte art.
- 2 Year Repair or Replacement Warranty
- Please allow up to 2 days for delivery
Next working day delivery on all orders and free shipping over £25!*
We deliver to:
- United Kingdom Mainland
- United Kingdom Scottish Highlands
We do not deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Offshore Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Wight.
For additional information, please see Delivery Information.
*Mon-Fri, order by 3 p.m. Next working day delivery excludes Jura machines and equipment for which we offer a 2-day delivery
- Heating System: 1700W Thermocoil - an integrated stainless steel water path accurately control water temperature.
- Pre Infusion Function: water pressure increased gradually to slowly expand the coffee for a more even extraction.
- Manual Micro Foam Milk Texturing
- 15 Bar Italian Pump
- Purge Functions: Adjusts the temperature of the water automatically after steaming for optimal espresso temperature.
- Water Tank Capacity: 2 Litres.
- Settings: Manual control over espresso shot volume.
- Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts
- Power: 1600 Watts
- Dimensions: 33 x 26 x 30 (H x W x D)
- Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel.