Toddy Cold Brew Coffee Maker (56oz)
£38.85 excl. VAT
In 1964, chemical engineer Todd Simpson developed and patented a cold brew system that, using regular coffee beans, creates a superior-tasting cup of hot or cold coffee. With significantly less acid than coffee made by conventional hot brew methods, it’s easier on sensitive stomachs.
The coffee maker box contains:
Brewing Container with Handle, Glass Decanter with Lid, Reusable Filters (2), Rubber Stopper (1), Instructions & Recipe Guide.
The cold brew process creates a perfectly balanced and distinctively smooth cup of coffee – served steaming hot or iced cold. For the best flavour, start with coarsely ground coffee beans (fresh roasted is best) and filtered water.
- Insert stopper, dampen the filter and insert into bottom of brewing container.
- Add 235ml of water to container, then add 170g of ground coffee.
- Slowly pour 710ml of water over the grounds in a circular motion.
- Add remaining 170g of ground coffee and wait 5 minutes.
- Slowly add remaining 710ml of water – DO NOT STIR – lightly press down top grounds. with the back of a spoon to ensure all grounds are wet.
Leave to steep for 12 to 24 hours to create a smooth, rich flavour.
Remove stopper and let the coffee concentrate flow into the glass decanter.
Can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Water down coffee before serving. We recommend a ratio of 1 part coffee concentrate to 2-3 parts water, milk or soy.
Mix to taste and serve with ice (optional).
Next working day delivery on all orders and free shipping over £25!*
We deliver to:
- United Kingdom Mainland
- United Kingdom Scottish Highlands
We do not deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Offshore Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Wight.
For additional information, please see Delivery Information.
*Mon-Fri, order by 3 p.m. Next working day delivery excludes Jura machines and equipment for which we offer a 2-day delivery