Toddy Cold Brew Coffee Maker (56oz)
£41.38 excl. VAT
In 1964, chemical engineer Todd Simpson developed and patented a cold brew system that, using regular coffee beans, creates a superior-tasting cup of hot or cold coffee. With‚ significantly less‚ acid‚ than coffee made by conventional hot brew methods, it's easier on sensitive stomachs.
The coffee maker box contains:
Brewing Container with Handle, Glass Decanter with Lid, Reusable Filters (2), Rubber Stopper (1), Instructions & Recipe Guide.
The cold brew process creates a perfectly balanced and distinctively smooth cup of coffee - served steaming hot or iced cold. For the best flavour, start with coarsely ground coffee beans (fresh roasted is best) and filtered water.
- Insert stopper, dampen the filter and insert into bottom of brewing container.
- Add 235ml of water to container, then add 170g of ground coffee.‚
- Slowly pour 710ml of water over the grounds in a circular motion.‚
- Add remaining 170g of ground coffee and wait 5 minutes.‚
- Slowly add remaining 710ml of water - DO NOT STIR - lightly press down top grounds. with the back of a spoon to ensure all grounds are wet.
Leave to steep for 12 to 24 hours to create a smooth, rich flavour.
Remove stopper and let the coffee concentrate flow into the glass decanter.
Can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Water down coffee before serving.‚ We recommend‚ a ratio of 1 part coffee concentrate to 2-3 parts water, milk or soy.
Mix to taste and serve with ice (optional).
Next working day* delivery on all orders and free shipping over £25!
We deliver to:
- United Kingdom Mainland
- United Kingdom Scottish Highlands (excl. Jura products)
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Offshore Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Wight.
For additional information, please see Delivery Information.
*Mon-Fri, order by 3 p.m. Next working day delivery service excludes Jura machines & equipment, Bravilor KMD & Bravilor Bolero, selected Moccamaster machines & Nitro DP. For these selected products we offer a 3-5 working day delivery service to UK mainland addresses. You will be contacted within 24 hours of placing your order to be advised of a confirmed delivery date.